About GO DISCIPLE
Mission: (Why we exist)
We exist to start Disciple Making Movements in South and Southern Africa, Asia and Central Europe.
Vision: (What we want to see happen)
Within the next 20 years, we want to work with people throughout South and Southern Africa, Asia and Central Europe to start enough Disciple Making Movements to help over 1 million people become Jesus’ disciples and fall deeply in love with Him.
Plan: (How we are going to fulfill our Mission and Vision)
- Do It Ourselves – We start Disciple Making Teams who hang out with people who don't know Jesus, find those who are asking spiritual questions, and start Discovery Groups to disciple them - and hopefully their friends and family - into relationships with Jesus and eventually catalyze Disciple Making Movements throughout South and Southern Africa, Asia and Central Europe.
- Help Others Get Started – We work with individuals, churches, and organizations to help them launch Disciple Making Teams throughout South and Southern Africa, Asia and Central Europe. These teams pray, think of creative ways to meet people who don't know Jesus, and help spiritually seeking people connect with God and eventually start Disciple Making Movements.
- Help People Who Are Doing It – As we learn, we develop materials and processes to visioneer, train, coach, and mentor individuals, churches, and organizations throughout South and Southern Africa, Asia and Central Europe as they seek to start Disciple Making Movements.
Values (How we make decisions)
- Christ & His Kingdom - We center our life and mission on Christ & His Kingdom.
- Disciple-Making - We help people who don't follow Jesus become disciples of Christ and live as disciple-makers.
- Church - We want to see new churches planted and to see established churches grow as they reach the lost.
- Multiplication - We value multiplication at every level of our organization and in everything we do.
- Relational - We demonstrate an intense value of relationships.
- Collaboration - We recognize the contributions of individuals, churches, and organizations in glorifying God on this earth and we collaborate with them in completing the Great Commission.
- Effectiveness - We continually evaluate what we do at every level, always striving toward increasing our effectiveness.
Statement of Faith: (What we believe)
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the complete deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to ‘the right hand of God the Father,’ and in His bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe all Scripture is God-breathed, inerrant, and is authoritative for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life eternal.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the body of Christ, composed of all who are regenerated through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
GO DISCIPLE offers:
- Training: we provide a way for leaders to learn the principles of movements and to replicate this learning with others.
- Coaching and mentoring: we help leaders think about and implement what they have discovered so that they can coach and mentor others.
- Adaptive learning: we facilitate adaptive peer learning environments where best tactical approaches can be discovered.
- Partnerships: we help leaders to develop mutually honoring relationships that lead to effective partnerships.
- Business networking: we assist business leaders to network regionally and globally with a specific focus on completing the Great Commission together.
Our ministry model:
....is designed to help leaders and their teams actively engage in five core functions:
- To identify leaders and build local teams
- To launch prayer initiatives for gospel movements
- To engage areas of brokenness in the local culture
- To introduce the gospel through a relational discovery process
- To launch and multiply new church gatherings
Contact us at email@example.com to find out how you can participate in or initiate an adaptive learning event focused on gospel movements.